We have reopened our massage studio!
LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
We ask for prior telephone contact.
- Only if you don’t have flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath caused by infection).
- You have not been in a risk area within the last 14 days.
- And you can be shown that you have not had any contact with a person suffering from coronavirus.
Due to the corona pandemic, the following rules of conduct must be observed:
- A mask is required when entering!
- The masseuses also wear masks.
Then disinfect your hands with the prepared disinfectant!
- To greet and say goodbye, we refrain from shaking hands or hugs
- The guests are received separately and we make sure that they do not meet in the studio
- Before the treatment begins, we ask the guest to fill out the contact sheet.
- During the treatments, the areas near the face are left out
- Both the guest and the masseuse are not allowed to touch each other’s faces with their hands
- All contact surfaces and work materials are thoroughly disinfected immediately after each use
- Unfortunately, shared showering, massages with body contact and duo massages are currently not allowed
- It is also currently not allowed to offer you drinks
- The transfer of money may only take place using a tray or with gloves
- After each use, all rooms are ventilated, disinfected and cleaned.
- It is essential to ensure that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is maintained.